- Evolutionary Algorithms and Global Optimization
- Analysis of evolutionary algorithms
- Design of evolutionary algorithms
- Applications of evolutionary algorithms
- Evolutionary Computation and Complex Systems Modelling
- Computational Intelligence and Cyber Security
- Artificial immune system and self organizing map for network
- Computational Intelligence and Data Analysis
- Introduced drift analysis to the theoretical
analysis of evolutionary algorithms [2001AI,
This approach has become a popular tool for estimating the
computation time of evolutionary algorithms.
Review on this work
runtime analysis inspects the average runtime of an algorithm on
a particular problem, and can exploit mature probabilistic
techniques, such as drift analysis and others .'' Z Wu, M
Kolonko, R Moehring (2017)
analysis, a method that provided important insights into the
computational complexity of discrete EAs over the last
decade.'' Agapie, Agapie, Rudolph and Zbaganu
analysis was introduced to the theory of evolutionary algorithms
by He and Yao. It soon became one of the strongest tools both for
proving run-time guarantees for many evolutionary algorithms and
for giving evidence that some algorithms cannot solve certain
problems.'' Doerr, Johannsen and Winzen (2012)
analysis is a powerful tool used to bound the optimization time
of evolutionary algorithms (EAs)." "Recently drift analysis, a
technique that goes back to the 1940s, was introduced for the
analysis of EAs by He and Yao.'' Oliveto and Witt (2011).
analysis, which is widely used by now, has been put forward by He
and Yao.'' Jagersküpper (2011).
- Proposed population scalability/speedup [2002TEC,2016TEC] for
analyzing population-based evolutionary algorithms.
- Analyzed the convergence rate of evolutionary algorithms [1999TCS,
- Understood the problem difficulty in evolutionary computation [2007EC, 2015TEC].
- Proposed mixed strategy evolutionary algorithms [2007IS],
which were inspired from game theory
- Solving linear equations and partial differential equations using
evolutionary computation techniques [1999TEC]
- Applied artificial immune system and self organizing map for
network intrusion detection [2008IS]